What You Should Know.
Terms, Agreements, and FAQs regarding Kraftsman Cabinetry ordering, delivery, and warranty.
DELIVERY POLICY FAQs
- About 1 to 2 days after you order your cabinets, the Kraftsman delivery team will call to schedule your delivery date.
- 1-5 days prior to your scheduled delivery date, the carrier will call to schedule your date and provide a FOUR-HOUR delivery window.
How Do We Deliver?
Note: Delivery trucks can be quite large— typically 26' or longer. When we call to schedule your delivery, let the agent know of any potential hazards or issues related to your delivery location. Consider things like unpaved roads or driveways or trees and utility lines that may prevent a large truck from reaching your delivery site. We want your delivery to go as smoothly as possible.
- Our service includes and is limited to delivery to the very first dry area of your home.
- First dry area refers to placing your cabinetry in a garage, covered porch, or the first room entering the home. We will not disperse and or position cabinetry throughout the home.
- The space should be temperature controlled, dry, covered, and secure to protect your cabinetry.
- Some assistance and signature is required upon delivery.
- IF WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A DELIVERY AND NO ONE IS THERE TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY, THERE WILL BE A FEE TO REDELIVER YOUR PRODUCT.
• All returns need to be authorized by a Kraftsman Cabinetry sales specialist.
• Return requests must be received by Kraftsman Cabinetry within 30 days of receipt of products.
• All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging and will incur a 25% restocking fee.
• Assembled products are not eligible for return.
• Any returned product(s) deemed un-sellable will not receive credit.
• When the returned item(s) are received, the value of the returned items minus applicable restocking fees and shipping fees will be credited back to customer once Returns Department has completed processing the request.
• We cannot accept returns on any a variety of Kraftsman Cabinetry accessories, including but not limited to all types of trim, toe kicks, plywood panels, etc.
Limited 5 Year Warranty
Kraftsman Cabinetry warrants its “covered products” to the original consumer purchaser to be free from all defects in workmanship and material under normal use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. “Covered products” includes cabinet boxes, doors, drawers, shelves, and accessories distributed by Kraftsman Cabinetry. Any accessories or other products sold with or as part of any “covered products” that were not distributed by Kraftsman Cabinetry, are excluded from the definition of “covered products” and coverage by this limited warranty.
Kraftsman Cabinetry will replace defective “covered products” for the original consumer purchaser free of charge during the warranty period as long as the Kraftsman Cabinetry distributor is contacted within the warranty period. In order to receive replacement products under the terms of this warranty, the original consumer purchaser must contact the distributor in writing within the warranty period which is to include (1) a description of the product, (2) the date and place of purchase, (3) a description and pictures of the defect(s), (4) a request that the product be replaced, and (5) proof of purchase. Following submission of the warranty claim, Kraftsman Cabinetry, at its sole discretion, may request inspection of the claim. Upon inspection, Kraftsman Cabinetry, at its discretion, may either replace or repair the defective product.
Should defects in material or workmanship exist during the applicable warranty period in any Kraftsman Cabinetry product, Kraftsman Cabinetry will elect at its own discretion to either repair or replace the defective material or component free of charge. This warranty covers only parts and materials of the products supplied by Kraftsman Cabinetry. Not covered under warranty are counter tops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, etc., or the costs, including labor, to remove and reinstall materials and related components such as fittings, appliances, etc. This warranty shall become void if the cabinets are in any way modified, improperly installed or damaged prior to or during the installation. This limited warranty applies only in the case of the standard residential application in the United States, and is void for all other applications. Furthermore, this warranty will not apply to cabinets damaged by misuse, neglect, abuse, acts of God, exposure to extreme temperatures, the effects of normal wear and tear or exposure to moisture including, but not limited to, excessive or continued exposure to moisture as a result of leakage, improper plumbing, or flooding, etc.
Hardwoods vary in color, characteristics, and may exhibit subtle changes as they are. Sunlight, smoke, household cleaners and other environmental conditions may also affect the color mater over time These variations are considered the nature of the material in relation to their environmental exposure and not covered under this warranty.
Hardwoods will expand and contract physically when environmental changes occur in the normal setting of one’s kitchen. Changes in temperature, humidity, or prolonged moisture will case normal “movement” in hardwood products. Hairline cracks or “separation” may appear consequently becoming visible over joint areas. Painted face frames, doors and other painted products (doors) may develop joint separation and visible cracks. Visual variations, such as these are considered normal and customary in our industry. Characteristics developing from the materials used constructing Kraftsman Cabinetry relative to its environment is not covered under Kraftsman Cabinetry 5-year limited warranty.
Kraftsman Cabinetry’s five-year limited warranty shall become void from the improper use of household chemicals, Alkaline, acidic and ammonia-based detergents and cleaners, as well as vinegar and strong solvent based cleaners, and excess water exposure severely affect the finish of a Kraftsman Cabinetry cabinet. This also includes mineral spirits, paint thinner or any other harsh cleaning chemicals including citrus and citrus based cleaners or any abrasive cleaning products.
Kraftsman Cabinetry reserves the right to alter designs, specifications, and materials, and will periodically do so, as conditions require and improvements are developed, without obligations to make similar changes to products previously distributed. The repair(s) or replacement(s) are contingent upon the current product availability and offerings of styles and options within the Kraftsman Cabinetry Product Line at the time of the warranty claim. If a warranty claim is filed after a product has become obsolete, or has undergone design, specification or material changes Kraftsman Cabinetry reserves the right to honor the warranty in one of the following manners:
- To replace the affected component with a new component of the same style, OR
- Any affected components to achieve a uniform appearance with a comparable product style
This warranty is only applicable to products used in standard North American residential applications and is not transferable.
The above polices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Last Revision: October 2022